Elder Joe Leishman~Philippines Angeles Mission

January 2011-January 2013

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quick note from Elder Seamons


Elder Keller Seamons was born a day after Joe and the two of them hung out in the nursery at LDS hospital together. We found out today that 19 years later, they are ALMOST roomies again. Words from Elder Seamons (NM Albequerque Spanish Speaking missionary, departing to NM next week):

So I'm sure you've heard, but Elder Leishman and I are in the same building! I live on the 4th floor and he lives on the 1st, but that doesn't stop us from seeing each other now and then. It's so good to see him and he is always looking good. If there's anything you need me to do (like sing him to sleep or just look out for him) please let me know!

We couldn't help but chuckle imagining Keller serenading Joe to sleep in their missionary jammies... visions of Jimmy Neutrons friend singing "nonny nonny nonny" come to mind :)
Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment