Elder Joe Leishman~Philippines Angeles Mission

January 2011-January 2013

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Business as Usual

Today was a great day for us because we got a letter from Elder Joe, Elder Tomasi, and from cousin Rach. And a quick note from Elder Holmgren Monday too! It is amazing how much a letter does to make us all happy. Elder Joe's letter was our first "mom and dad, I need this and this" kind of letter, so he must be adjusting. Here are a couple of quick words (you'll notice the common theme of loving letters... great minds think alike):

Thank you so much for the letters. They mean a lot. It really makes my day everytime I get a note. I am glad to hear that everything is going well. I hope you know how much I love you! I pray for every one of you every day (sa Tagolog of course)!

From Elder Tomasi:

Last week is a very happy week for me but on last Saturday I heard that my sister die on last week. I was crying and feel poring because that I love my family and I respect and love my sister. I know they don't wanna let me to be there son but I love a lots to them. Thanks for all your help and kindness for me. I'm very happy to come to this church and everyone friendly to me. I don't have something to give for your kindness and be example and helpful to me. Your son is a very good companion to me and I love a lot to him. He knows my love because I want him to be happy and I do what we want me to do.

What a sweetheart. We all love him... send him mail! His address was included two posts ago :)
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment