Elder Joe Leishman~Philippines Angeles Mission

January 2011-January 2013

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Letter 2 Week 2

On Monday (pday) Joe wrote a quick note which arrived TODAY! :) Here's a few words from Broseph:

After I wrote the email, I thought to myself I hope you don't think that I'm playing too much and working too little. Well I promise I'm working hard! I am trying to study very hard and learn all that I can. Sometimes I get frustrated because I am trying very hard and am seeing little results. I know that these things take time and the Lord will hlep me when I need it. I just need to have faith, keep working hard and be obedient. The hardest part is learning Tagolog, but you just keep working at it.

If there is one word of advice I can give to you it would be to pray often and try to have the Spirit with you always. It makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment