Elder Joe Leishman~Philippines Angeles Mission

January 2011-January 2013

Monday, May 28, 2012

Transfers! May 21

Dear Friends and Family, THis past week has been another good week! This letter is going to be a little bit short so I apologize. This past week we had transfers and Elder Adao transffered. It's always hard to have your companion leave. Elder Adao and I worked really well as a team and were on the same page about a lot of things. Over the past two transfers we became like best friends. Elder Adao was sad to leave but that's the life of a missionary. My new companion is Elder Revillo from General Santos Mindanao. He is the nephew of Charlie and Carlos Revillo, two of Grandpa Lolo's missionaries. This is his first transfer as a zone leader and I can already tell he is a good missionary. Whenever you get a new companion is the mission there is always a lot of little adjustments you ahve to make in order to be unified with your companion and to invite the Holy Ghost into your companionship. These past few days have been good and we are off to a good start. I am really really excited for this transfer. We have a lot of really progressing investigators, and families we are working with right now. We also ahve some families preparing for the temple which is very exciting! THis past week we had 6 investigators at church again and the De Dios family is making awesome progress! I am loving my area right now. This past week we still got punted a lot but we have put a lot of effort in to our finding and am having some good success with our new investigators. I am thankful for revelation in this work. The holy Ghost is key! Well my email time is up. Sorry my email was so short! Next week I'll make it longer! I love this work and I love being a missionary! mahal ko kayo Love Elder Leishman

No comments:

Post a Comment