Elder Joe Leishman~Philippines Angeles Mission

January 2011-January 2013

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Brown OUT!!! March 12

Dear Family and Friends,

I am going to apologize right now for a short email! There has been a brown out all day today! A brown out is when there is no electricity... This means that we weren't really able to get that much done this p-day including email. We got permission from President to go to another zone to email and the closest zone with email is cabanatuan so right now we are trying to get our reports finished quickly so we can get back to work. We have a 3 appointments tonight and we are going to be late to them. I hate being late. Today has been a very frustrating day but this past week was awesome! Elder Adao and I had a great week! We worked soooo hard and are starting to have some great success with our investigators, finding and with the less-actives we are working with! We are teaching well together and are loving the work. I love san Jose! It's awesome!

I wish I could type more. I'm sorry I really am. Got to love brown outs! I love this work. This is the true church!

mahal ko kayo

Love Elder Leishman

No comments:

Post a Comment